Public Grievances Redressal System
S NoComplant NoStateDistrictComplainant NameDateComplaintIntermediary CommentFinal DecisionAction Date
1 2017127994 TELENGANAHYDERABADDisputes on plots12-10-2017I am a senior citizen. Bought 300 as yards in 1984 in survey number 44/1 on Layout plan, Registered, later After few yrs MRO Declared as assigned. Almost All constructed houses I am not a pensioner, I want to dispose the plot for clearing loans / survival. Please support.   
2 2017127996 ODISHABARGARHNitin Agrawal12-10-2017Plot No. 930/1758, Khata No. 184/26, Plot Area: 40 Dec., Thana No. 43, Village : Kelenda, Tehasil : Sohela is registered in name of my uncle Shri Sarvan Kumar Agrawal in the year 1988. But unfortunately the person owning next to our plot named Loknath Meher has forcefully acquired our land approx 10 dec with help of local administration. He has illegally constructed a house in our briefed plot. The issue was shared by me to top Government officers of Tehasil Sohela , with The Tehasildar, The Additional Tehasildar, The OIC Melchhamunda for taking action against Loknath Meher that he acquired our land illegally without informing us. I also filled petition for Land Demarcation to Sohela Tehasil but the RI Ghess was creating confusion and he was not demarcating our plot intentionally   
3 2017127997 PUNJABKAPURTHALAGurnam dass12-10-2017hello team my name Gurnam dass . problem ye hai ki meri regisri aur jamabandi mey kuj galati paane par jab mai apne tahsil gya to unohne patwari k pass bhej diya patwari ney mere itne chakar lgva diye but kaam nahi kar raha. please help us . 4 baar same documents de chukka hoon har baar bol deta hai call krunga free time har baar hum documents dene k baad 1 month tak wait karte hai koi call na aane par hum dobara jaate hai to bol diya jata hai aap dobara kabi aye e nahi 4 baar aisa ho chuka hai correction abhi tak nahi ho paai hai . please help us . thanks   
4 2017127998 RAJASTHANSIKAR Jitendra meel12-10-2017Raste me simented interlock dale hi nhi or government se inki lagat rashi le lena   
5 2017127999 KERALAKOLLAM Vijaya Pillai12-10-2017A Road towards my property has been encroached and been misused by the encroacher has put up waste and other plants thereby obstructing the way to my plot and making it difficult to approach my property   
6 2017127992 MADHYA PRADESHDHARVijay patidar12-09-2017Land acquistion by other person not ready to leave the land   
7 2017127993 ODISHACUTTACKRaghunath Palai12-09-2017Dear Sir, My self Raghunath Palai,has applied 10 nos. of Mutation cases for mutation of Land records in Our tahasil(Nischintakoili) before two years ago.But the cases are still pending for finalisation of cases.   
8 2017127985 TAMIL NADUKANCHIPURAMLand matter12-08-2017Land sold and now again trying to claim as their property by modifying land documents   
9 2017127986 MAHARASHTRANANDEDsunil 12-08-2017Greeting multiple time discussed with talathi But till date changes not made by talathi and at the time visit in office they told online problem in every month from last two month. Please solve problem Aas soon as possible otherwise we will take seriously action. Village Shrishi (BK) Ta Kandhar Dist Nanded   
10 2017127987 TAMIL NADUTIRUVANNAMALAIsiva12-08-2017Sir/Madem sir we living jawathu hills our forest area are destroyed the forest department persons was corruption and they are suppor to forest destroyed peopels in our area forest destroyed in approxmatly 150 acres destroyed so please stop the forest destroyed and take the action for the forest departmentpersons. forest destroyed villages:gundaluthur,seramarathur,jambadi,kovilanur,periamalai,kuttakarai and allmost jawathu hills areas   
11 2017127988 MAHARASHTRABULDHANANARAYAN MIHANI12-08-2017Gut no. 54, shivar nandura bu. Taluka -nandura dist. Buldana i am narayan mihani complaining above gut no. Me 7hectar 50r total land & owner sold extra land & i was take writing objection but mandal adhikari mr. Ugale neglect my objection & release ferfar no. 11919 . In my hand all legal documents, so pls cheque matter seriously mo.9422163936    
12 2017127989 BIHARMUNGER Avinash KUMAR12-08-2017Regarding land acquisition of AAM Garmajurwa land by others Thana no 232 Khata No 145 Khasra number 481   
13 2017127990 BIHARKATIHAR Dhananjay mehta12-08-2017i am resising at Vill badi bhaishdira , post chhoti bhaishdira , distt Katihar Bihar my family is basically depend upon agriculture activity in recently my agriculture kland acquired for construction of Road mukhiya and sarpanch and contactor take contract for road construnction it is not required only for personal benifit they want to construct . i requst you please make inquiry , if you think it is mandatoy and it is used for genral public i have no objection i am only inform you ,for only personal benifit they want to construct road    
14 2017127991 BIHARMADHEPURA Ashwani Kumar Singh12-08-2017Why HRA policy will not created for pmksy(WD) staff,,,,?? Why pmksy(WD)staff salary will not revised,,,??? Who is responsible for this ,,,???    
15 2017127980 ANDHRA PRADESHSRIKAKULAMDasa.shyamkumar12-07-2017Respected Sir . My name is shyam Kumar .Dasa . complaint is , iddivanipalem to kaviti root {road} all most totally damaged .and no municipality. This line coastal area. So please sir understanding my problems.onces visits my area and nobody can visit my village sir .....your sincerely.   
16 2017127981 TAMIL NADUPERAMBALURError in land records12-07-2017I had land in elanthalaipatti, alathur taluk, perambalur DT. During change of e-records my half of the land was wrongly registered to a common land in e-records. When I decide to sell my land to other person,this change of records were come into my knowledge.To solving this problem I had may times visited the taluk office. But no actions are taken by the officials.This problem had taken around 3 years. And I wasted many money to solve the problem.still now I cannot find a solution for this problem.atlast I give a complaint about problem to you. Hence you should take suitable solution to this problem. I had a proof of old records.   
17 2017127982 MAHARASHTRASATARABharat eknathan ghorapade12-07-2017It is complete against village talati .Dated 25march 2014 land purchased. Document submitted at talati office for change name in 7/12abstrct. But till date changes not made by talati and at the time visit in office they told online problem in every month from last two year. Pls solve problem .   
18 2017127983 RAJASTHANJODHPUR Chainaram suthar12-07-2017Sir mere krishibhumi m jane ka rasta nahi h hmare kutumb ka age khet h vo jane nahi deta h 4 year pahle usne likh dia tha our usme 40 admio ka signatur. H lekin abhi usne na boldia h pleas sir ap rasta dilvane ki kripa kare    
19 2017127984 TAMIL NADUSIVAGANGAG.BALAMURUGAN12-07-2017sir i am from tamilnadu i am filling complaint against pushparaj matha agencies kallal road kalaiyarkovil sinagangai dist,in this place they acquisition the govt land around 30 feet width and 300 feet lenght due to that encroachment water is not go to pond so pls take action as soon as possible   
20 2017127978 UTTAR PRADESHJAUNPUR Property Devide12-06-2017I have online complain regarding property two agencies given two report how can we trust which report true or false my complaint no.40019417016262,0019417016261 thr.Jansunwai Uttarpradesh   
22 2017127974 RAJASTHANJAIPUR Jitendra Yadav12-05-2017Dear sir/madam ,This is a kind request to you that people are dragging charagah land no. 221/1000 for commercial purpose and they are not authorized to to so. Even they have closed the way and near about mine there is a electricity line is going on and the pole of electricity has also bended.even we have tried to stop them but they are not bothered. So I request to to please do the needful.I have clicked some photos but there is no option to attach in this complaint portal.   
23 2017127975 UTTAR PRADESHKANPUR NAGAR Kamlesh12-05-2017Respected Sir, i purchased land in 2012 and given to our relative (who was owner of this land ) but again he sold my land to other party now he is not giving to kabza i have taken order from SDM to measure through lekhpal but lekhpal is not going for measuring .    
24 2017127977 UTTAR PRADESHKANPUR NAGAR Kamlesh12-05-2017Respected Sir, i purchased land in 2012 and given to our relative (who was owner of this land ) for field work on that land but he sold my land to other party now he is not giving to kabza I have alredy dakhil khari of that land and my name is showing in khatoni .i have taken order from Kanpur Sadar Tahshi SDM to measure land through lekhpal but lekhpal is not going for measuring my land my land is in gambhirpur daxin in Kanpur nagar , Kanpur sadar Tahshil and Lekhpal name is madan    
25 2017127969 MADHYA PRADESHCHHATARPURland compensation12-04-2017 Dear sir We are not getting a compensation we are living in last 60 year